- Come Support the ICC Club Day with ROMAH
- ROMAH Takes on the Lead to Typhoon Haiyan Relief Efforts
- A Deadly Disaster Smashed Philippines,Twice In A Row!!!
- Mother Nature Strikes again!
- “Back to School Night”
- ROMAH SAYS, EVERY CHILD COUNTS…
- Grant A Wish – 4th Year
- Arts Creating Life
- Perfect Gifts!
- “SHAKE, RATTLE & ROLL” (Part II)
ROMAH In Action
Category Archives: HUGS
It’s time to turn the desperation to inspiration! You don’t have to be an artist to create a MASTERPIECE. This is all about sharing your happy thoughts… Please Tell Your Friends:Share
Christmas day is almost here and we didn’t have a single present wrapped. My husband Donald Bishop Stewart and I sadly thought that ROMAH will not be able to give Christmas gifts away to children this year at all. However, … Continue reading
A magnitude of 6.9 Philippine earthquake hit the islands of Negros and Cebu on Monday, February 6, 2011, est. 11:30 AM (PHT). This sudden natural disaster brought extensive damage to ROMAH’s 3-story Multi-purpose Rescue Center forcing missionaries, scholars and other … Continue reading