Our mission is to stand as a compassionate bridge that will give hope to people in all walks of life and bring true inspiration for a prosperous future.
- Develop a sustainable agricultural environment to improve the economic instability in the lives of families living in poor communities.
- Establish programs to advance the education of underprivileged children.
- Protect the cultural, spiritual, environmental, social, physical and mental values of indigenous communities.
- Address issues in people’s health and sanitation in rural communities.
- Promote youth formation, family activities and community outreach.
- Provide educational learning centers for children and rescue shelters for people in immediate crisis.
- Assist in any emergency situations and natural disasters (floods, typhoons, earthquakes, fires etc).